If you are a Property Manager or Homeowner Don’t panic! The presence of mould does not necessarily mean that you or the building occupants could have adverse health effects or have even been exposed Do not disturb the mould since this could help the mould in shedding more spores into the air If what you
Our products have been skin tested. They are proven to be effective, low/non allergenic and are biodegradable. They have been used in many homes where the occupants have compromised immune systems, with no effects at all. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Mould enters your home as tiny spores. The spores need moisture to begin growing, digesting and destroying. Moulds can grow on almost any surface, including; wood, ceiling tiles, wallpaper, paints, carpet, sheet rock, and insulation. The mould grows best when there is lots of moisture from a leaky roof, high humidity, or flood. There is
When moulds are disturbed, they release spores into the air. You can be exposed by breathing air containing these mould spores. You can also be exposed through touching mouldy items, eating mouldy food or accidental hand to mouth contact.
You know you have mould when you smell the “musty” odour or see small black or white specks along your damp bathroom or basement walls. Mould is often found in areas where water has damaged building materials and furniture from flooding or plumbing leaks. Mould often grows in rooms with both high water usage and