You know you have mould when you smell the “musty” odour or see small black or white specks along your damp bathroom or basement walls. Mould is often found in areas where water has damaged building materials and furniture from flooding or plumbing leaks. Mould often grows in rooms with both high water usage and humidity, such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and basements. If you notice mould or know of water damaged areas in your home, it is time to take action to control its growth. Mould can be dangerous to your health! 1 in 10 people suffer from Asthma.