Is Mould Making You Sick?
Getting on top of mould growth in the home or office quickly is important for the health of the occupants, as well as for preventing long term cosmetic and structural damage. Whether you are a landlord, property manager or home owner, it is important that you take mould growth seriously, so call Mould Doctor for Health today to arrange inspection of your premises. We also provide comprehensive reporting, so it is easy for you to understand our process, in particular if you are dealing with insurance companies, landlords or tenants.
Compliance issues are addressed through strict quality control and reporting.
When A Quote Is Requested
- A sample of before and after photos to give an indication on how exceptional the process is.
- Scope of works on how we will remove the mould or treat for mould.
- Products that will be used in the process.
- How we will go about the task.
- Time taken to perform the works.
- Reasons for the process taken.
- Estimate to carry out the works.
On completion Mould Doctor will provide the following;
- Before and after photos of the work we have completed.
- A copy of Mould Doctors guide to mould prevention will be given to your or your client / tenant.
- Humidity readings will be recorded.
- Moisture readings will be recorded.
- Temperature readings will also be recorded.
- Air quality readings also available (this is an additional service).
- A report with the above information and why mould had formed in the first place.
- Ways to reduce mould from recurring.
Mould can pose a serious health risk. As mould grows indoors it releases spores into the air. The health effects associated with these spores may include runny nose, eye irritation, cough, congestion, aggravation of asthma and respiratory problems, headache, flu-like symptoms, fatigue, skin rash and other allergic reactions.
Those responsible for building maintenance or the health and safety of building occupants, including property managers, have a duty of care where mould is concerned. Property Managers have a “duty of care” to take mould seriously. “Sometimes it can be difficult to establish just why mould is present. If you are in doubt, call in an expert.”“Remember, you must never ignore mould! Doing nothing is not an option as the mould will simply grow and spread.”
Before & Afters
Our Range Of Professional Services
Professional Mould Removal
Getting on top of mould growth is important for your health and others, as well as for preventing long term cosmetic and structural damage.
Whether you are a landlord, property manager or home owner, it is important that you take mould growth seriously, so call Mould Doctor today to arrange an inspection of your premises.