No. Mould is an allergen and must be removed to rid the home or building of its effects.
No. If you believe you have a mould problem, you will need to take pictures and document your problem. An independent Indoor Air Quality test from a registered laboratory would record the level of mould spores present.
Buildings should be inspected on a regular basis for evidence of water damage. Conditions such as water leaks, flooding, condensation or excessive humidity should be corrected immediately upon discovery to prevent mould from growing.
Health effects of mould are dependent upon the individual, length of exposure, and volume of spores inhaled or ingested. Some effects include, but are not limited to: chronic headaches eyes, nose and throat irritation sneezing coughing nausea fever vomiting diarrhoea chronic fatigue asthma/respiratory problems
It is important to note that everyone is exposed to mould spores on a daily basis. Mould grows naturally in our outdoor environment. Mould is known to be an allergen and some cases toxic. Any mould contamination existing inside buildings and homes should be eradicated Individuals with immune or respiratory problems, pregnant women, the elderly,
If you are a Property Manager or Homeowner Don’t panic! The presence of mould does not necessarily mean that you or the building occupants could have adverse health effects or have even been exposed Do not disturb the mould since this could help the mould in shedding more spores into the air If what you
Our products have been skin tested. They are proven to be effective, low/non allergenic and are biodegradable. They have been used in many homes where the occupants have compromised immune systems, with no effects at all. Please contact us if you have any concerns.