Domestic and Commercial Mould Removal
Mould releases microscopic particles into the atmosphere that have the effect of causing most people to sneeze. This is not necessarily an allergy like dust or pollen, but can be very irritating to those people who are affected. Many types of mould also release a musty odour which can be offensive.
Prolonged exposure to mould has the potential to be harmful to a person’s health. Research indicates that symptoms caused by mould may include:
- Respiratory illness or asthma;
- Watery, itchy, red eyes;
- Chronic cough;
- Headaches and migraines;
- Rashes (dermatitis);
- Sinus problems, blocked nose; and
- Frequent sneezing;
Mycotoxins are released by some toxic moulds and pose serious health risks.
Studies have shown that exposure to high levels of mycotoxins can lead to neurological problems and in some cases death.
The Mould Doctor can eradicate the mould in your home or workplace, don’t wait until you or your family become sick, call now.
Biological hazards pose many risks to workers in a wide variety of ways. Workers can be exposed to biological hazards via contact with human bio fluids, such as blood, saliva, mucous, urine and faeces These substances have a high risk of containing viral or bacterial diseases.
Worldwide, it is estimated that around 320,000 workers die each year from communicable diseases caused by work related exposures to biological hazards.
Australian workers’ compensation statistics indicate that around 1,300 workers are compensated annually for diseases attributed to animal, human or biological factors.
Don’t take the chance, a Mould Doctor Bio Clean is the solution. The Mould Doctor can eliminate biohazards using proven and safe cleaning procedures. Call now to make a booking.